(MOORESVILLE, NC) TMG is looking for pit crew members, shop and track mechanics for our Nationwide Series team, 1-3 years racing experience recommended. Chassis team and pit crew leadership experience recommended. Must be willing to start immediately.
This position performs the required engineering related functions for the race team. In this role, crew members report to the crew chief.
1. Works with the crew chief to build cars and setups for all racing and testing events.
2. Works with shop personnel, ensuring that they have the required information to assemble racecars in a timely manner.
3. Works with crew chief and the other team mechanics to continually improve cars performance.
4. Race car tear down after races/ building cars and fabrication knowledge is a must.
5. Executes pit stop practices during race weeks.
6. Accurately enters all of the required information (i.e., vehicle/component information, setup information, run comments, test and race summaries, etc.) pertaining to the running of the racecar in the TMG database.
7. Supports and plays an active role in the crew chief’s and driver’s decision making process to extract maximum performance out of the racecar.
8. Must be able to multi task and work efficient under pressure.
9. Attends all scheduled race meetings.
10. As required, works on special projects designated by the Crew Chief.
11. Performs any additional tasks, as required by the Crew Chief or Team Owner.
12. Position requires individual to travel to all test and racing events.
13. Must have own tools.
Only absolutely top notch candidates (2/1/13)
Contact me at email@example.com